Tuesday, November 07, 2006

After a night of drinking followed by dreams about multi-headed fish getting married to natives in the mists of mount Z (the groom was wearing a tuxedo with two tails), I awoke feeling less than splendid. I stepped outside into the bright morning light of the Enasni suns to retrieve the morning paper.

I sat down with the paper and my morning cup of Chi tea. The Enasnians are fond of Chi tea; they will drink cup after cup. Based upon tradition each cup must be placed in a different corner of the room and consumed one cup at a time, working one’s way in a counter clockwise direction. This gets a bit confusing because the clocks on Enasni keep time in different directions depending on what hemisphere one is in. In any case, this charming custom is referred to as Chi-squared.

According to the paper, one of the stars in a neighboring galaxy turned into a super NOVA. ANOVA, according to the paper, has so many attributes I couldn’t count the numbers. In any case, before I could finish the article, there was a knock at the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home