Sunday, October 15, 2006

I landed on Enasni on Friday, instead of Tuesday as called for in our original flight plan. For several days, the team at mission control worked with me attempting a variety of technical corrections to get the ship back on course. In spite of these challenges, I managed to land. For the next day or so, I continued to experience communication problems between the ship and the home world. But the problems appear resolved....at least for the moment.

I left the ship and preceded to explore the landscape and make contact with the locals. Enasni is a landscape filled with many numbers. There are many signs directing its inhabitants here and there ( ~A, GM, P and many more). I confess I must refer to my English:Enasni dictionary to attempt to find my way around.

I met a small green man who seemed to be making a chart of some kind. It had too few markings on its horizontal and vertical axis for me to understand.

Before long I had spoken with several natives. They seem to me to be a people with many questions, challenges, theories, and hypothesis. Every where I turn they ask for my opinion, my help, in solving their dilemmas. They think, I suppose, that I know more than they do, coming from such a distant place and all. Little do they realize that it is I who have come to learn from them. Back to the ship. I must report in to Commander Larry at mission control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home