Sunday, October 15, 2006

Welcome

And so it was to be. With this first blog I record for the ages my MBA journey. In truth, I suppose, it's half a journey, as I am half-way through with my program at the time of this writing. Perhaps, if time permits, I'll include some flashbacks. I mean, at least I owe it to the readers to record such events as the riveting story of how Ned became afraid of clowns, camel milker customer service, Bugsy Seigels MBA project, and other such memorable moments from my MBA trek.

As we begin, we find Tom having waded through the depths of tech hell in order just to go to class (a story best untold as it frightens small children) where he begins his strange and mystifying passage on a planet known by researchers only as MBA 510, but which its inhabitants call "Enasni" ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home